Friday, February 3, 2012

The big day is almost here...

As Colts fans, we've had a disappointing football season. Every weekend, Boo would ask, "Is Payton Manning's neck better yet?" Followed by a resigned, "Well, I guess we won't win until his neck is better."

But Indianapolis is hosting the football game of all football games this year, so we had that to look forward to. I grew up in California and was so excited at the prospect of the 49er's coming to town. Their loss in the final playoff game was a big disappointment, but at least they lost to the Giants. If the Niners can't come, I'll take Eli Manning.
My husband and I took the girls downtown to see the Superbowl Village a few days ago. It was a mostly local crowd, and a lot of fun.

Now it's time to think about the food. Because that's just as important as the game!

Here are a few of my favorite game foods:
Queso Blanco from Annie's Eats

Deluxe BBQ Chicken Pizza from Two Peas and Their Pod

Ham and Cheese Sliders from Apron Appeal

Baked Onion Rings from Baking Bad

Baked Brie from Annie's Eats

Enjoy the game!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get everything made that you wanted to? I nixed 1/2 of what was planned. My eyes are always way bigger than my abilities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...