Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese


Happy Halloween!

This is one of my favorite new fall recipes. I starred this recipe from Baking Bad almost a month ago and couldn't wait to make it. I halved the original recipe and it made the perfect amount for me to snack on for a couple of days. It was good on a bagel of course, but it was fabulous on graham crackers.

I ran out before I could try this, but I think it would make a fantastic stuffing for stuffed french toast.

Spiced Pumpkin Cream Cheese

4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup pumpkin puree, homemade or canned
2 TB brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
dash allspice
dash ground cloves
1/4 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients until well blended.

Refrigerate in an airtight container until you are ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...